This is a locust pose. This asana has two variations.
- This asana strenthens the muscles of the legs and lower back..
- It also benefits people suffering from rheumatic pains in the lower back and hips.
- It reduces the excess weight around the hips, waist and abdomen.
- Lie on the stomach. The chin should touch the floor.
- Extend the arms along the sides. Clench the fists and inhale. The hands could also be palced under the thighs.
- While exhaling, raise the right leg as much as you can, and slightly press the clenched fists.
- The head should not be raised from the ground and the knees should not be bent.
- While inhaling lower the leg and relax.
- Please the palms underneath the thighs. Inhale.
- While exhaling raise both the legs.
- While inhaling lower the legs and relax.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved