- This asana excercises the back muscles.
- it excercises the abdominal muscles and improves digestion.
- The neck, shoulder and the spine are also exercised.
- It improves the functioning of the liver.
- Stand straight. The feet should be kept apart at 18" to 20". Raise the arm and claspo the fingers
- while inhaling, bend backwards.
- Remain in this position for 6 seconds.
- While exhaling bend bend forward. The knees should not be bent.
- Gradually try to touch the ground and bring the head closer to the knees.
- Slowly inhale and straighten the torso. Pause.
MantraOnNet.com, All Rights Reserved